A warm welcome to all the participants over there.
We are eagerly waiting to see you all in the event.
Date : 20th October
Time : 10:00 am ~ 12:00 am
This is a Team event.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR PAPER PRESENTATION:
Kindly send us your introduction in 5 sentences highlighting your research area.
Create a video for 1 minute which will be showcased during the symposium and prior to that.
Note: Your paper presentation will be recorded during the symposium.
- Each presenter will get 20 min for presentation + 10 min for Q & A.
- The presentation should be only in MS PowerPoint (ppt /pptx) or PDF formats.
- The first slide should display the title of the presentation & name of the presenter.
- Presentation time restrictions will be strictly followed.
- The presenter will be provided with an LED screen with a USB drive (if required).
- Presenters are requested to send your presentation in advance to avoid any last-minute technology issues.
To make your presentation more attractive and also to get a greater audience to your paper, we highly recommend you to follow these steps:
Guidelines for creating a video :
Just stand in front of a video camera or decent webcam with a plain background.
Kindly make sure that your voice is the clear and audio quality is good.
The length of the video should not exceed more than 60 seconds.- just your introduction, the main theme of research and a highlight of the paper in the English language.